Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
5,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Jen said:
did they ever say who her baby's father was finally?

i'm so stunned.
no CNN say's it's up in the air because they don't know who will sign the papers. but the person who she is married to is keeping the baby for now. the baby is still in the bahamas they THINK

i think it has to do with drugs and trimspa

·
Registered
11,144 Posts
wow.

did you ever watch her show? i liked it, i don't think she was as dumb as she pretended to be. i remember when she had her bedroom remodeled by that weird guy who was charging her so much money for really crappy stuff and how awful it looked when he was done.

·
Registered
5,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
sometimes is think she was play'n dumb but she went on drugs really bad, and i think that played a big part in the way she talked. Now CNN is say'n that she was a heavly mentadone(sp?) user and they want the baby tested now.

man it's sad she died i hope they place danilynn in the right home. the fight over her will go one for months (i feel)

·
Registered
5,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yes and no.

i'm watching CNN, there talking about how her and her son was on methadon(sp?) and how they both died shortly after . umm there questioning if she had a heart condition also like her son.

it's reports that she had a nurse with her when she checked in the hotel, when the EMT's came to the room around 2pm they said they she was not breathing when they got there and wasn't breathing the whole way to the ER.

then they go on to say that friends /family say that she was on drugs all threw her pregancy and up till she gave birth and shortly after.

so far CNN has been talking with her camp and the EMT's so CNN is giving more info about this

·
Registered
15,321 Posts
I'm not going to bash her but when someone dies, it doesn't change my opinion about them. :oops: I think she has been on drugs for a long time. :( She slurred constantly and for many years she has been that way. I felt really bad for her when her son died. And now this is really sad for her daughter. I didn't like her but I would never have wanted this to happen to her, it's really sad. She was so young.

·
Registered
9,363 Posts
Very well said Kari. I also don't believe for 1 second that Howard is that babys dad :rolleyes: I think he loved her at least he appeared to but she was with alot of other guys while he was around :confused: I don't think she liked him like that she probably depended on him & leaned on him as a friend but that's it.

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
It's eerie how much it all reminds me of Marilyn Monroe...the humble beginnings, being used by so many people...even looking like her. And dying at around the same age in "mysterious" circumstances.

I'm sure it was drugs, but you have to wonder if she was depressed and it was suicide? Or, she just recently heard from the Supreme Court that she was able to go after all those millions again...maybe someone wanted her out of the way. (I read too many books). Still, very, very sad. And that poor little baby girl!

·
Registered
9,363 Posts
I saw Annas Mom on Nancy Grace after Daniel died she said she believed Howard had something to do with Daniels death & that she thought Anna needed to be careful too. She thought he could kill her to get to that $:confused: The thing is they didn't get married really it was just a commitment ceremony so the only way he would have any right to any of the $ is if that baby is his & I don't think she is. It is very odd though that her mom would say that then this happens. By the way her Mom called her Vicki Lynn her real name.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts