·
Administrator
7,248 Posts
oh shes so cute teresa we never tire of seeing her sweet face
love it when they have fun running around outside such a sweet pretty girl xx

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Oh my God Teresa!! She is the most darling thing ever!!! What a little adventuress - she looks fearless! Is that a hose winder thing she is getting ready to jump off of? She has the tiniest little head and just the cutest face ever. You could post 1000 pictures of her and I would still ask for more!! :D

·
Registered
83 Posts
Oooohhhh can I have her??!! Ha ha, just kidding. I do love her though. She's such a precious wee one. I just can't take all this cuteness!

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
I agree - she is the cutest thing EVER!!! I never get tired of seeing her pictures either. She is such a doll. Brody is a lucky boy to have such a cute little girlfriend!! :)

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
:DShe looks like she's talking in the one picture. Oh my god, I'm with Ann on this one, I can't get sick of her, EVER!!! She is such a bitty. Her little legs look like the size of my fingers. That face, that face, that face!!! Huge smile on my face tonight. Thanks!!!

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
I agree - she is the cutest thing EVER!!! I never get tired of seeing her pictures either. She is such a doll. Brody is a lucky boy to have such a cute little girlfriend!! :)

Oh that Brody! He's such a little heartbreaker! :D

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Did Brody take Jade's hand? Are they paired up? I wondered what lucky gal would get him. Lily had her eye on him too but Chico asked for her first!!! Oh, lucky Brody and lucky Jade!!!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
oh shes so cute teresa we never tire of seeing her sweet face
love it when they have fun running around outside such a sweet pretty girl xx
Thank you Mandy. :) I enjoy sharing my babies with you all. She loves outside! :)

Oh my God Teresa!! She is the most darling thing ever!!! What a little adventuress - she looks fearless! Is that a hose winder thing she is getting ready to jump off of? She has the tiniest little head and just the cutest face ever. You could post 1000 pictures of her and I would still ask for more!! :D
Thank you so much Ann. :) She loves just about everything. She really amazes me. She is so teeny, but so spunky.

That is the top of one of my aerobic tanks. We had it under ground but it had to be raised because rain water was backing it up. The joys of living in the boonies. :lol:

Jade's head is the size of a strawberry. She is such a teensy little girl. I keep hoping she'll grow! She has grown a little, but I'm ready for her to be her adult size. She's to spunky for this minute body of hers. :lol:

Oooohhhh can I have her??!! Ha ha, just kidding. I do love her though. She's such a precious wee one. I just can't take all this cuteness!
I'll send her right over Tiff. :wink: I'd be so lost without my 4 babies. :p Thank you for your kind comments. :)

Thank you Tracy. :) Jade is lucky to have such a Stud for a boyfriend too. A lucky little couple. :D

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
:DShe looks like she's talking in the one picture. Oh my god, I'm with Ann on this one, I can't get sick of her, EVER!!! She is such a bitty. Her little legs look like the size of my fingers. That face, that face, that face!!! Huge smile on my face tonight. Thanks!!!
Thank you Robin. :) She is such a funny little toot. Her and Gia have the time of their lives every single day. I feel like a referee over here keeping them from knocking themselves out with all of the running they do. L & C could care less. They just lay on their beds and watch from the side lines. :lol:

I wish her legs were the size of a finger. My finger completely hides her legs. :lol: I'm still waiting for her whole body to outgrow the palm of my hand. That will be a milestone I'll have to share.

Did Brody take Jade's hand? Are they paired up? I wondered what lucky gal would get him. Lily had her eye on him too but Chico asked for her first!!! Oh, lucky Brody and lucky Jade!!!
Jade asked Brody to marry her. :love7: Maybe they can all have weddings together. :lol:

Oh Teresa, can she come visit us? Where do you live by the way?
I live in Texas. :) She'd be happy to come visit you. :D

Teresa...look like your little girl is very active....She is too cute!!!!!!!!!
Thank you Moni. :) Yep, VERY active. :lol:

no words can describe how cute she is.
Thank you. :)

she is such a doll!
Thank you. :)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thank you so much ladies! :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts