Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i think anna68 has gone missing ?? i noticed that she made a very nice siggy for me when viper died and i thought she was so sweet.....but that's the last thing i saw or heard from her......?
does anybody know her??

kisses nat

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
tattdangel said:
I was wondering where her, Chiara and Noahfla have been :(
:wink: Remember for Chiara it might be baby time! :wink: maybe for Noahfl too, but not sure...as for everybody else..i have no clue but hope they are well :wink:

·
Registered
4,153 Posts
I think some people miss the closeness this place had. Now it;s kinda overwhelming. Sooo many post. I don't even have time to read them all anymore.
It's cool to meet new people but I really miss alot of the people who stopped coming on. Especially Lisa(sillymom..see if you still read I remember you :D )

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Hello!! We're finally in Virginia. The move felt like it took forever. I still have a lot of boxes to unbox, but being 7 months pregnant now, I have very little energy (especially with a 3 year old). This pregnancy is a lot more tiring then I remember the first one being. I'm in bed by 8:30 every night. The baby is doing great. I had pre-eclampsia with my 1st child, but so far so good with this one. We've only been in the house for 2 weeks and my husband already had to go on a business trip for a week. He's been gone for 3 days and I miss him so much. He's been a great help around the house, especially when I'm not having a good day or am very exhausted. We were apart for 6 weeks prior to this business trip. I gave him a heads up that the next 3 months are off limits for business trips.. hehe

Zeus has finally adjusted to his new house. For the first week he was having some issues. He growled at me twice and snapped at me when I went to pick him up. He has never growled or snapped at me in the past, so I attributed it to the move. He also had a few accidents (thank goodness for Oxyclean). Now, he's doing MUCH better and back to his normal self.

·
Registered
9,210 Posts
Good to hear from you NOAH!!!!!!!!!!! I will be in VA in July, what part are you in again? I wish you well with everything dont forget us and stay in touch!

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Kemo's mamma: I live near Langley Air Force Base/Norfolk area. Now that I have internet back up, I will definately stay in touch. I really enjoy this site. I can't believe how many new members there are.

·
Registered
9,210 Posts
NoahFL said:
Kemo's mamma: I live near Langley Air Force Base/Norfolk area. Now that I have internet back up, I will definately stay in touch. I really enjoy this site. I can't believe how many new members there are.
Hey we will be in VA beach so that is not too far, if you want to meet let me know, we are ther from 7/8-7/11. I will have my babies with me too!! We can get on base we are USAF too!!

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Kemo's mamma: That sounds great! Our 2nd child is due June 28th, so we'll have to see where I stand with that. If all goes well, I'd love to meet you and your gang. :)

·
Registered
4,153 Posts
I am so happy to hear from you Noah. I am glad everything is well w/ you and the baby! :D
That would be so cool if you and Vic could meet up :)

·
Registered
9,210 Posts
ilovesadie said:
Oh yeah...there are a lot of other people that used to come on that aren't around anymore. Where's Anna (Boogaloo), Jonathan, Joebeans, quikdog...etc??!
Boogaloo is busy
Jonathan has another forum, he came back for awhile....Quickdog good question! Joebeans dont know either, they dont love us anymore :(

·
Banned
1,474 Posts
HEY GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!! I have a bit of spare time on my hands now so I thought I would come and say Hi at Chi-People! :D - how is everyone!!! - awwwwwwwww I cant believe people still remember me lol how sweet :D lol
I'll go and have a look at some of the old posts :D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts