Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last Thursday Was Mark and My 9th wedding anniversary... I have to laugh because after we both forgot it on our 6th and 7th I told myself I will never forget it again... Well, I didn't forget it.... But MArk did... hehehehe he actually didn't forget it. It didn't click when he wrote June 2nd all day.. hehehe

That is ok.. I really surprised him... I went and got him a bbq cleaning brush, a themometer<SP>, a super soaker water gun, a bag of flexable straws, a bag of gummy bears, and a bag of smarties...

See our anniversary presents have always been fun little things that makes us smile... nothing that is expensive.

He cooked dinner that night and felt really bad about forgetting... I laughed at him and said "heheheheh I rememebered and you didn't" hehehehe I had to give him a bad time... no I wasn't mad.. I told Amanda when we went shopping that afternoon.. "watch I will remember and he won't" hehehhe

The next night after we got home from our fieldtrip there was a big bag on the couch... He had gone and gotten me a gift....

It was the bag I had put his gifts in.. hehehehehe

HE had gotten me a new collar for Gadget. red with little white feet prints on it, a retractable leash blue with black spots, a citrenilla<SP> oil lamp. green stone looking to go with my green patio set, and a lighthouse hummingbird feeder... It was so nice. I really love it when he buys me things for my birds... He usually just ignores the bird thing... As long as the blue jays stays off his trailer.... heheheheh (Long story)

now what will happen next year... will we forget or will we both remember, or will one remember and one forget? we'll see...

·
Registered
936 Posts
Awww congratulations!!! :eek:ccasion5:

I don't think Ash could ever forget, because a month or two before I'm reminding him everyday... :lol: .

·
Registered
321 Posts
:eek:ccasion7: what a sweet story!!! and congratulations on 9 years. sounds like your still in love and still keeping it playfull :love7: thats wonderful I hope yall have many many more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

·
Registered
289 Posts
I solved the problem of forgetting anniversarys by getting married on my birthday :D
It makes the day extra special for both of us, and this Saturday I am 35 and have been married 11 years :)

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thank you every body..

yes we are still in love and we are always doing something to keep the play in it...

All of the holiday's we do fun gifts... nothing serious.... well, one time for my birthday I wanted a vacuum cleaner and he wouldn't buy it for me.. had to go to the store and pick it out myself.. hehehe but it is usualy things like dvd's cd's fun things like that... it is fun to be creative and do out of the normal stuff for each other..

Mark had ours in his palmpiolt when he used t carry it all the time but we still for got one year...

It was funy when we both forgot.. the first year we forgot it was a couple days later and we both came home with cards and presents...

the second year we forgot we were camping with some friends on fathers day weekend(6-17-2003) and I was telling them that this year I wasn't going to forget our anniversary and I told our friends the story of the year before.. then a few hours after that we were driving home and I looked at him and said "Happy anniversary 15 days late." we both had a good laugh about that... and the next day after we got home we both had something for each other...

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
see i t's stories like this that i envy :) i want to grow old with someone i love (not saying youare old! but saying you will be together for many many years to come)

*sigh* how beautiful....

('m a hopeless romantic)

i love getting fun things, sometimes jewelery but most likely things that are, practicle or have something to do with my hobbies... it shows they pay attention ;)

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yeah... We have had fun these past years... It is something Ihave never had before.. So I tend to really be thankful he is like this and we can have fun....

It is the little things like cooking his favorite food just because I want to.. he does the same for me..

We have our own language too... We freak peopel out because we can be doing something with friends and we think alike and can communicate (sometimes) without saying aword... Then other times we can't communicate at all... hehehehehe

but he has figured me out.. when I call him at work and ask him how his day is he knows something is not right with mine.. I have done to warn him that I will be flying off the hook soon... like when the trucks kept dying... or when I have a problem and I am not a happy camper... usually it is something serious and I just don't fly off just to be a b***h...

It is nice to have somebody around that knows how I am and that can handle my litttle quirks....

1 - 14 of 14 Posts