Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
*sigh* i know how you feel. some of my husband's family used to be like that too...his aunt even made a comment about children also, saying something like "you should have a baby instead of having a dog you treat like a baby." I went on to tell her that i really don't care what anyone thinks...i'm only 19 and i don't want a kid right now (not to mention i CAN'T have kids, something his family is in denial about too) i don't even let it get to me the way it used to. my MIL has changed a lot, she used to make fun of the fact we treat chico like a baby, but now she just loves him and calls herself "grandma" to him.

i don't understand why people would get so mean because we treat our dogs like princes or princesses...i mean, thats what we got them for, isn't it? to have something that depends on you and in turn loves you, gets spoiled and is all around just happy they have found their family...i don't know what i'd do without chico...and as far as i'm concerned, anyone who doesn't like the way i am with my dog can kiss my (_|_) :D

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.