Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Reading all that makes me happy that I grew up in the home I did. My parents are animal lovers and, ever since we were children, they always impressed upon us that if something were to happen, we were to make sure the animals got to safety before us and we were never to speak ill of anyone's animal - we could talk bad about the owners though. :)

None of my siblings or me are married or have children, other than our pets. My parents love Cooper and OmaKitty more than me and, in fact, they usually ask how they are before they inquire about me when they call. Last Thanksgiving, OmaKitty and I were having problems as I drove up to their house (she was going crazy and scratching me to death) and my father came out to my car, opened the passenger door, picked up Cooper (ignoring the mauling I was going through) and walked back inside while hugging "his boy" until he almost burst.

I wish everyone was like that (with the exception of my mauling) with their pets and their family's pets. It's so nice to walk into my parents' home and know that whatever happens, my pets will leave even happier than they were when they arrived.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.