Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Sorry, to hear bout your family members being so incensitive. the way the world is today why would they want to subject you to having a child. That should be up to you. I personally at this date and age I wouldnt. I'd have more Chi's lol :D . For those who make fun of my furkids i place them in their arms fast and say oh please watch him/her a sec make sure he/she dont jump off of you wouldnt want him/her to break a leg and leave them in the room alone a few :lol: When i come back they are all mushy and lovey dovey. And for those who arent well, they dont have to come here because this is the home of my furkids. My son had the nachos to ask me to put my Daytona in a bedroom because he wouldnt stop barking. I told him pack and go get his own apartment this his Daytonas home. The nerve. I get alot of slack from my daughter lol she hears me saying if you dont stop your going to go to bed. Thats when Sturgis and Lady get carried away with one another. My daughter says mom who are you talking to? I said, Lady and Sturgis. She said, umm.... Mom, you just asked them If they were going to stop Did you expect them to answer you?And if they arent you are telling them to go to bed. I told her excuse me! They know exactly what I am saying. geesh... 2 legged kids :?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.