Chihuahua People Forum banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
To be a person that acts like your family did would be way unrespectful to you. I have a hard time with people that say Gadget is just a dog... sure he is a dog... I wanted a dog... I wanted a dog so I could love him spoil him and take him everywhere I go...

I don't even like people telling me any thing negative about Gadget..

One lady today asked me why I didn't crop his ears... I told her that you don't crop chihuahuas ears they stand up naturally.. she went into this now way you have to crop them or they aren't really chiihuahuas.. I looked at her and rolled my eyes and walked away.. I would have said something that probably would have gotten me kicked out of the store...

·
Registered
27 Posts
I can't stand people like that who think it's wrong not to want children. I plan not to have my own kids, but I might eventually adopt and it will probably be international, because I think there's enough children in the world that need love and a home. And people are always looking at me with confusion because they don't understand why I don't want to have kids like everybody else. It gets so agrivating explaining myself sometimes that I just don't, it's not my problem.
The "Christian thing to do" would be to accept people, differences and all, and not judge or be unnecessarly rude. But I guess they were absent that day in church. :roll:
You're not hurting anyone by loving your dog like a human being. So don't let them get to you. It's their problem, not yours. They need to lighten up and realize that not everyone is the same and that different isn't a bad thing.. it's refreshing. :wink:

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
some people are so ingnorant .... :roll:

i bet you are feeling bad about this (because it's family) but you were right !!
everybody in my family understands how i feel about my dogs ......they are my babies and i take no interference of any kind .....

kisses nat

21 - 25 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.