Ryleigh and Chopper, Traci and sis:

Chopper

Ryleigh

Lily and Chopper (and me)

Ryliegh, Happy, Lily, Chopper, Traci and Ann

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Oh Ann, what awesome pics!!! The one of you with Lily and Chopper is hilarious. Look at Lily's ears, how funny! I love the arms full of chi's. Everybody's dream. Tracy and her sister look alike, I love it. Every pup there is decked out in jewelry and harnesses. Too cute!!! I so would have loved to be there. The pics of Ryleigh's profiles are fab. What a great day and fun was had by all. You girls looked gorgeous, as well. Can't just have stylin chi's, gotta have stylin Mom's too!!!:p

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Poor little Chopper - he was all scareded!! :)

Oh Ann, what awesome pics!!! The one of you with Lily and Chopper is hilarious. Look at Lily's ears, how funny! I love the arms full of chi's. Everybody's dream. Tracy and her sister look alike, I love it. Every pup there is decked out in jewelry and harnesses. Too cute!!! I so would have loved to be there. The pics of Ryleigh's profiles are fab. What a great day and fun was had by all. You girls looked gorgeous, as well. Can't just have stylin chi's, gotta have stylin Mom's too!!!:p

I just noticed how silly Lily's ears looked! LOL! We wish you were there too! You know northern CO, WY is beautiful in the summer . . . :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts