Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
You are so lucky we live far away. You know exactly how I feel about your girl. What a doll. That looks like exactly what she's saying! Her ears kill me. I love them.

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You are so lucky we live far away. You know exactly how I feel about your girl. What a doll. That looks like exactly what she's saying! Her ears kill me. I love them.

I wish we lived close - Lily wants to meet Chloe!! I love her ears too - she looks like a little fruit bat!

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
I wish we lived close - Lily wants to meet Chloe!! I love her ears too - she looks like a little fruit bat!
They would have so much fun. How big is Lily? I think they are around the same size, aren't they? Chloe is close to a pound and a half. Yes, that's the perfect way to describe her. That's what I thought Bam used to look like. A little fruit bat, how cute. Is Lily active like Chloe is? I think it's normal but it's nothing I've ever had before.

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
She is a spitfire - she runs alongside me when I walk across campus (I work for UW) - a lady today thought she was a squirrel chasing me! She plays with her toys like crazy, chases the cats, steals bones from the IW - then she runs to me, I put her in my lap and she conks out until the next adrenaline spurt. Right now she is sleeping on my shoulder. She's pretty little - 11 weeks/1.5lbs. She and Chloe would have a ball!!

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Oh, they are so much alike. Chloe does the exact same thing. Stirs up every animal in the house, causes every ounce of trouble she can, steals cat food, takes Coop's bone, then pops over to my shoulder to get her second wind. They are two "little, itty, bitty" balls of fire.

TLI knows about this also. Her two pound Gia can outwalk her other two bigger chis.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts