Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, now ya'll, i can't let Baileysmommy have ALL the fun, now can I?

OK, SO winner will get one bedsack, their choice of color, so there wont be a picture of it to post. i will ship free to usa and pay $7 toward the shipping for the UK.

if anyone wants to see a pic of what they look like, let me know, or check out the unclaimed one on my other post.

begin bids and have fun! Winner sends money to Robin's paypal account. Auction to run until 8 am friday morn central std time.

good luck

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
I bid $10!

Guys, these beds are AWESOME! Just got mine today. :) They are very well made! Brody loves these beds and they are perfect for summer. It's a lightweight flannel and not heavy like the fleece one he already has. It's perfect! They can crawl all the way in like a sleeping bag, or they can curl up in the pillow part at the top. Here's Brody enjoying his bed....

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
well, guys! its 8:08 am here in Mississippi and that means that the auction is over. (sorry it took me so long to get on, i had computer issues!)

DRUMROLL PLEASE!

Chico's mum---

You are the winner! Auction just closed. Let me know your color preference and I will begin making Chico's bed ASAP! Congratulations!

ok, ok, sorry for the dramatic announcement, but i gotta get my excitement where i can!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts