6,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
anne iv been on chinese sites i want mine and oisins name ,i think
Where abouts? peoples names are so beautiful x

OUCHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

(looks very pretty tho)

xx
hehe thankyou..it didnt hurt at all though x

That looks ok! I wanted that done i didnt think it would suit me! lol I have my ears and nose done how boring compared to you! lol
lol your not boring..i look awful witha nose piercing so i didnt get it...draw it on you and see what it looks like :) x

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Ah cool! I had my nose pierced a couple years ago...I loved it & miss it. Your monroe looks great! :)

·
Registered
793 Posts
Nice! It looks good on you! Ive had both of my Tragus' done, my belly button, ears double pierced, tongue and more to come! I also plan on getting inked sometime this year!

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
I love body art.. i have 5 tattoos.. although 4 are in a row on my back.. and belly and ears.. not sure about facial piercings though.. what happens when you want to take it out? Will it close up as my belly didn't close up even after i took it out for 4 years!!

I want another tattoo on my wrist.. but they're sooooooo expensive.

·
Registered
6,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Ouchhhhhh, I am a wimp, nearly fainted getting my ears done!!
It does look very pretty though!
Thankyou..Awwr its amazing how some people think it hurts whilst others dont.

OMG i think i'm gonna faint!!!!!!!!! :sign11:
lol

wow!! i think it looks really nice!
thankyou :)

Ah cool! I had my nose pierced a couple years ago...I loved it & miss it. Your monroe looks great! :)
Thankyou..cant you pierce your nose again?

Nice! It looks good on you! Ive had both of my Tragus' done, my belly button, ears double pierced, tongue and more to come! I also plan on getting inked sometime this year!
Thankyou..Im too scared to ge tmy tongue done :(
tattoos are awsome!! im addicted

anne its called chinatownconnection.com
Ill have a look on there now. thankyou x

I have the Monroe too and my ears done twice, and my nose.
Have 3 tats and want more, lol
I love body art too.
You suit your Monroe Anne. xx
Pic!!! Thankyou :) i love body art too

Haha thanks! My nose piercing looks ok ive had it done 3/4 years now lol Im going to do that tonight and see lol :rolleyes: Im not that strange though lol
Lol..how did it look? post a pic and we can give opinions :)

I love body art.. i have 5 tattoos.. although 4 are in a row on my back.. and belly and ears.. not sure about facial piercings though.. what happens when you want to take it out? Will it close up as my belly didn't close up even after i took it out for 4 years!!

I want another tattoo on my wrist.. but they're sooooooo expensive.
tattoos are not that badly priced actually. i think their a fair price for what they are..
It will scar over if i take it out. the piercer took hers out and you could barely see her scar

I can have my Monroe bar out for ages then put it back in.
Have had mine done for years though.
I havnt changed it yet as im too sqeamish to do it lol x

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
tattoos are not that badly priced actually. i think their a fair price for what they are..
It will scar over if i take it out. the piercer took hers out and you could barely see her scar
Like anything it depends on where you go.. I've always gone to the same place to have mine done 10 years apart!! The one i had on my wrist last year which reallly isn't that big at all was £120 and its prob only about 2 inches deep and roughly the same across. I think its amazing.. i love miami ink ha ha..

1 - 20 of 26 Posts