Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Personality / Description

Hi, my name is Tobby. I am a four year old Chihuahua/Mix. I am in the New Leash on Life foster program. I am shy and a little fearful, so I would like to live in an adult home. I love to run around in the backyard, but am still getting used to walking on a leash as I had never been on one before coming to the SPCA. If you have another dog, I would like to meet him/her to make sure that we can be the best of friends. I am NOT at the SPCA, so if you are interested in meeting me, please call 716-609-0189.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Awww poor thing...I would love another...was in the mall today and we have a pet store in the mall that sells puppies...and they had the cutties little chi pup all black such a tinny thing...and they want 1,499 bucks...i almost fell on the floor...the poor thing was shiverin...i wanted to take him home but i adopt i dont buy from pet stores...but i feel so bad for the little guy..and of course my son wanted him. But sadley we had to leave him :(

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know it is sad that they take those puppy mill pups and not only support the puppy mills but put such a price tag on them :-(

1 - 3 of 3 Posts