Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
9,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My hubby went to get some stuff for the pond and saw a French bulldog puppy blonde & white boy he came home & asked me if I wanted him :eek: For Mothers Day & my Bday :daisy: I went & looked at him but declined :eek: Can you believe I declined :shock: I think my hubby wanted him really :lol: But you see last yr I got Mia for mother day or something & she's his dog :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
i love my cheese said:
haha awww! I don't know if I'd be able to not cave. You should tell him you'll get him if you can get another chi later :p
I agree! :D

I don't know that my hubby would come home offering to get me another dog! He'll probably decide that once I decide I don't want one or something! Or he'll come up with one that I don't want! Next dog gets to be his...Sammie was first & is mine, Stewie is his, and Gracie is mine...so going in turns, next one is his! Not that I don't take care of all them though! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
9,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I know Kari & my hubby really liked him Honestly I think it was more selfish reasons I didn't get him I wanted a purse & some other stuff for Mothers Day :rolleyes: Yesterday though I sure thought I want him I need him I need to go get him :lol: And my kids are absolutely no help they kept saying mom you know you want him over & over & over :rolleyes: Argh it's so hard to be strong :lol:

·
Banned
6,248 Posts
Alisha said:
Hehe he said this dog would be mine but I said yeh mia was supposed to be & look at her she loves you.
ROFL... This is exactly why we got Ernie! Bu was supposed to be my baby and he is but before we got Ernie he would snuggle up with Phil every evening so I didn't have a dog for my lap. :-( I told him I wanted another that would be strictly my dog so we got Ernie and indeed, Ernie is my dog. We more or less trained him to be. I know, my bad!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts