Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My girls and I have had the best Secret Exchange buddies everytime we've participated, but this (or these?) buddy (buddies) have us completely surprised and blessed :hello1::daisy: Thanks so much Santa!!

First I got some delicious candles and today arrived a really cute cuddle pet, a pink bunny!!!! A few pics and please excuse Butter, she was difficult as usual during picture taking..didn't want to sit ON it, wanted to be under it :lol:

Wat u mean dis the wrong way ?

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Aww that is so so cute, I love it! LOL at the last pic of Butter. hehe. Britney looks like she has already claimed it as her own! :lol: What a sweet SS you have!

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
ha - that last pic made me laugh!! So cute! What a sweet gift!

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Hahaha butter you muppet!!!!!!!

Crystal this is cool you won't be waiting til Xmas at this rate I wonder who it is!!!

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sarah she's a total muppet!! :lol: Britney is definitely my easy going girl and she has surely claimed it as HERS..she's laying on it at this very moment. Santa has been very sweet, I just don't know if it's Britney's santa or Butter's santa?? the suspense is killing me!!!!

·
Premium Member
5,272 Posts
it doesn't matter if she lays ON it or UNDER it.... its her gift and she can do as she pleases.........LOL.......

1 - 11 of 11 Posts