Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How old was everyone's Chi when they were completely, reliably housetrained? We are getting close and I will be so happy!!!

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Well, Hershey is very, very close. He rarely makes an accident now. I've been thrilled with his wee wee pad training. It's been much easier than I thought it would be. He has several pads available, but he prefers the wee pad near the cats' litter box best of all. He goes straight to it to potty. It was funny this morning, he wanted to get to that pad and a cat was blocking his way, but he still didn't have an accident, he went right to a different pad and peed there instead. He was, he IS such a good boy!!!! Ok, maybe I'm too excited about this??? :roll: LOL! :lol:

Oh, Hershey is around 2 1/2 months old, but it will vary from dog to dog on when and how well they get trained. Hope you have continued success! Yay for our Chis'!!! :cheers:

·
Registered
305 Posts
My Chihuahua was 4 months old when she became mine and she was completely housebroken and never had an accident. Over a year later, we never ever have accidents.

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
I got Cooper on Christmas Eve when he was 6 1/2 weeks old and by Valentines Day, he was going potty outside ... and he was pooping under my bed. I still haven't forgiven him for that.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts