Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's finally warming up here in the Pacific Northwest - it has been unseasonally cold and Jose' has needed a jogging suit and a coat on when he goes out for a walk. Today it is warm enough for him to wear his new spring outfit.

Being a good boy and modeling for mommy

Going to see what his big brother is peeing on

Showing off mommy's limited embroidery skills

The shirt is made from a green, navy, and white striped tank top that I no longer wore. I lined it with white jersey knit for a little more warmth. The pants are made from navy polar fleece that I dressed up a bit with a bone applique with his name embroidered on it.

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
You MADE that?! FANTASTIC! I love it.

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Wow Jose looks great in his new gear! You are very talented, I'm impressed. :p

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
You made that from scratch? It is wonderful and if you ever think about making/selling them I would surely be interested for my boys once they're grown!

I'm sat here right now looking at a few metres of fleece wondering how on earth I'm going to tackle making simple/basic sleep sacks lmao .... I look at the detail & skill involved in that suit and it makes me wanna howl with jealousy. I saw a great vid on youtube t'other day about making beds without sewing (cutting & tying knots all the way around the edges), that's about all my skill level can manage!

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Dee, you must find a link to that video for me! Please, I'd love to try. :)

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
Dee, you must find a link to that video for me! Please, I'd love to try. :)
Here 'tis:

I cleaned out the 12yo son's clothes, socks, beanies etc. this a.m. so am going to stuff mine with that stuff instead of the dacron. The "lumps" will give them more fun to snuffle around in and reorganise with their little noses as they do :)

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Thanks love, I'm off to watch it now! :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts