Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Another lil photoshoot with my girls.. :) (pic heavy)

My SIL loves to practice taking pics of my girls with her new camera. We all got together yesterday and so of course, she took lots of pics!! Bella is much easier to photograph.. she holds still more and has color on her face. Izzie doesn't hold still for nothin and since her face is all black, she is harder to photograph, so there aren't as many pics of her as there is of Bella.

With my nieces who are 9-14 (pics of them won't stay up for more than a day). They kept passing Izzie around like a baby the whole time, poor girl, lol. She just wanted mama.-

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
They look adorable! What kind of camera does she have?

Solid blacks and any kind of white dog are the hardest to get pictures of, it stinks!

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Aww these are by far my favorite photos of your girls EVER!
Soooo freaking adorable! Wow!
Your nieces are so cute playing with Izzie & Bella.
The shot of Izzie and you is just priceless, print it, frame it!!! :D

·
Registered
894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I asked her what kinda camera and she hasn't answered yet, I think she's sleeping. It's a Nikon I think, it was around $400, a graduation present from college.

Thanks, I think they are adorable too.. I love it when she takes pics so I can have some nice pics like that of them!

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
So jealous; I really want a Nikon. The photos turned out awesome!!

I hope you don't mind but I went ahead and corrected the coloring on the one picture of you and her for you; it was so cute and you mentioned they didn't turn out well because of the lighting. One of my part-time jobs is photo editing so it's in my nature haha. I did delete the file from my comp too; I don't want anyone thinking I'm some creep who steals peoples pictures. I just thought you might like to see that it can be fixed. If you (or anyone else for that matter!) has one that just didn't turn out right color or lighting wise feel free to let me know and I'll see if I can fix it for you.

(If it seems a little off still tell me; the TV screen that we use is an older flatscreen that has a bulb issue and everything is tinted green for me. So I try my best to compensate for it. If my siggy looks strange too it's because of my screen too, I haven't had a chance to get on my regular computer and see how it looks LOL.)

·
Registered
894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
No it looks awesome!! Thank you so much! I love that one of us, so its awesome that its not all orange!!

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
You are welcome! And LMAO; goes to show how bad my screen is. To me it was really dark red. =P

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Aaaaww... what sweet girls! It's good that they're not afraid of other people. I still have that problem with Hershey. She is terrified when other people come close to her.

Nice pics!

·
Registered
894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
They don't always WANT to go to other people. But sometimes people don't give them a choice.. lol. They would much rather be with mama, which is tough sometimes cuz I helped with a lot of the cooking. Needy chis.. lol.

And just in case ppl were wondering... I wasn't being evil to Izzie making her wear a harness and lead outside and not Bella. But we were in the the front yard, and Bella is SUCH good girl, she will stay with us, doesn't chase after stuff, and comes when called. Izzie on the other hand.. ran across the street and down the road to try to chase a bike, and would NOT come when called.. lil brat. And there was a Pit Bull in a fenced yard across the street that she kept barking and growling at.. so she had to be on a lead or else she'd run after whatever she saw. That girl is gonna be the death of me I swear...

·
Registered
894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
If you (or anyone else for that matter!) has one that just didn't turn out right color or lighting wise feel free to let me know and I'll see if I can fix it for you.
If you wanna fix these ones at all, that would be awesome. I think they are really cute with their lil hoods on, but they turned out the same orange/reddish coloring cuz it was inside the house... :-(

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Beautiful pics! I love your girls, they are both so adorable! :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts