Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
You never think it'll be you or someone you know...

Cousin RJ (my brother's chi) is gone; ran away. If you remember about 2 months ago, Princess had passed away from what, we have no idea. My brother never had a necropsy done on her, RJ was sad for about a week but found comfort being around Stella (a chorkie owned by my ex sis in law). My brother, for unknown and unexplained reasons, had been ignoring my mother and I the past month and he was barely beginning to be communicative again with us, so I got on Facebook a few hours ago and saw "feeling sad, my chihuahua ran away =(" I don't know the details, just that RJ is not where he is supposed to be. I told my brother to let me know when he finds him, but he's pretty much lost hope already; the city he lives in is big and busy and RJ is a young dog plus he's a chihuahua and that breed constantly goes missing and people are ALWAYS selling chihuahua puppies, and considering what a handsome dog he is, someone could try to take him and just use him for money.

·
Premium Member
12,272 Posts
Oh how awful,your brother should have told you ,not for you to find out on Fb i hope the little soul is found soon

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
I'm so sorry, Crystal, very sad! I hope your brother is able to find him. :( x

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
I'm so sorry. :( I truly hope they are able to find him. :( Poor baby.

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
I am so sorry :-( Hopefully he will turn up.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts