Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
PLEASE MEET MY NEW EDITION OF "TITUSLINE CHIWAWA" HIS NAME IS "MICKY' (WITH HIS BROTHERS- "MOCHA" AND "MACHO"). HE IS 5 WEEKS. SOLID CHOCOLATE WITH LONG THICK COAT. HE LOVES TO CHEW MY SLIPPERS AND BOTHER MY TOE NAIL. YAKKK! HE IS THE APPLE OF MY EYES.

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
very cute i love his chocolate and tan fuzzy body, but i'm pretty bothered by the pic with his legs going through the holes of whatever it is he is trying to stand on.

i checked out your photbucket album. you have 2 types of puppies chi's and spaniels, and maybe yorkies too?. are you a breeder? and that white mixed breed dog is cute reminds me of grover. http://photobucket.com/albums/a91/titus2005/

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
luv4mygirls said:
very cute i love his chocolate and tan fuzzy body, but i'm pretty bothered by the pic with his legs going through the holes of whatever it is he is trying to stand on.

i checked out your photbucket album. you have 2 types of puppies chi's and spaniels, and maybe yorkies too?. are you a breeder? and that white mixed breed dog is cute reminds me of grover. http://photobucket.com/albums/a91/titus2005/
I'm thinking schnauzers rather than yorkies :p

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
thanks to all of you!

To Tareg: Hi there. yes i am a breeder of great chihuahuas. I choose the best chi of different lines from different sources and look at their characters and colors as well to produce the cutest chihuahuas like "Micky". maybe we can talk more about chis sometime. thanks

To teddy's mom: yes i have "Taran" as well. actually her name is "Liliput" I call her "potpot" for short. She is the darling of the family. She is so small probably 5 x 61/2. That taran is supposedly the sound when you open something........like the sound of the computer chime..........tarannn!!!!

To nemochi: thank you for visiting my album which contains my collections of doggies. You are right, its a mini schnauzer. But she is not mixed. She is pure breed MS. She is just in her natural look. And do you know that she gave a puppy that is so so small...a size of a chihuahua. come visit again my album, she is there now. thanks! I like your chi!
OH.. HOW I WISH WE COULD SWAP SOME PUPPIES SO WE CAN HAVE DIFFERENT LINES.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts