·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think I'm done with bed buying for awhile (maybe) :lol:

·
Registered
3,235 Posts
That is a really nice bed. Looks very soft. I love your little chi, I keep saying I am done then I turn around a buy something again, my 32 year old daughter said I spoil Amberleah more than I did with her.

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Yay it arrived! :hello1: Aww little Jade looks so cozy in her new bed! She is so precious. :love2: How does it compare with the yap semmula? It looks sooo soft! Is it as soft as the semmula? The material looks exactly the same. What size is it? :) (Seeing it now in your pics I want one, of course. :lol:)

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
I don't believe you T! :D I think you're lying! LOL. I LOVE this bed though. Oh my. The flowers are so cute and it looks so soft! And look at that little cutie claiming her throne! Eeeeeeeee! So adorable! :D

·
Registered
132 Posts
So, so cute! :)

And the bed looks super comfy!

I always tell myself that the last thing I bought for Max is it... I'm not buying anything else.

But guess what, it doesn't work! His closet space is overtaking mine! :)

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
That's a very cute bed, I especially like the flowers on it. We got the semmula and the chis are always fighting over who gets to be in it. I want to order a larger size cuz Laurel always hogs at least half of it and then only Bryco gets to join her ha ha. I washed it once and it came out perfect.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
That is a really nice bed. Looks very soft. I love your little chi, I keep saying I am done then I turn around a buy something again, my 32 year old daughter said I spoil Amberleah more than I did with her.
Thank you!! : ) It's super soft!! The pups love to roll around on it, rub their faces against it, etc.

I know what you mean! :lol: I do my best not to look, then there I go again. :lol: My kids try to talk smack about all the things the pups get, but they get just as much, so I tell em' to shoosh it. :lol:

VERY NICE! The model is pretty sweet herself!
Thank you! : )

aww my little angel :love1:
What a soft comfy looking bed!!
Thank you Cheryl! : ) I'm gonna start buying dog beds for myself. Their beds are more cozy than mine! :lol:

awww Jade :love7: (cute bed too :))
Thank you Therese! :daisy:

Yay it arrived! :hello1: Aww little Jade looks so cozy in her new bed! She is so precious. :love2: How does it compare with the yap semmula? It looks sooo soft! Is it as soft as the semmula? The material looks exactly the same. What size is it? :) (Seeing it now in your pics I want one, of course. :lol:)
Thank you Paula! : ) It's very very similar to the Semmula. The inside fur is basically identical to the Semmula. The outside shell has a similar fabric as well. The only difference is that this one doesn't have quite as tall of an outer shell, but pretty close. Definitely a nice bed, and worth the money. I would recommend it for anyone looking for the plush beds. I bought the 26", but the outer shell at the widest part is 21/22". Not sure where they get their measurements from. I'd say it will be basically the same size as your 22" Peluchi. You gotta have one! Lol

xxxxx

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I don't believe you T! :D I think you're lying! LOL. I LOVE this bed though. Oh my. The flowers are so cute and it looks so soft! And look at that little cutie claiming her throne! Eeeeeeeee! So adorable! :D
Hahahahahahaha!! Sounds like you know me well! :D Maybe no more beds for a few weeks. That would be more honest. :lol: :wink:

Thank you! : ) I really love this one too! The pups love it too!

It was so cute watching Jade claiming her throne. They do that when something new comes, then they'll all get in it together. :lol: Silly pups!!!

She looks like she's enjoying the new bed!! Cute as always!

You think you're done, hahahhaa :nwinkwink::nwinkwink:
Nice bed!
Thank you Pam! : ) It sounds good though, right? :lol:

Love the bed and especially with Jade in it :D. She is adorable!!
Awwww, thank you so much!! : )

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
So, so cute! :)

And the bed looks super comfy!

I always tell myself that the last thing I bought for Max is it... I'm not buying anything else.

But guess what, it doesn't work! His closet space is overtaking mine! :)

It’s so comfy I wanna crawl in it. :lol:

I know what you mean!! If I don’t stop buying things, I’ll have to rent a storage to keep it all in. :lol:

i love that bed ! and i love seeing any pics with Jade in it :)
Thank you so much, Elaine!! So very sweet! : )

She looks so tiny in the big bed. :)
She’s quite the lil shrimp. :lol:

That's a very cute bed, I especially like the flowers on it. We got the semmula and the chis are always fighting over who gets to be in it. I want to order a larger size cuz Laurel always hogs at least half of it and then only Bryco gets to join her ha ha. I washed it once and it came out perfect.
Thank you! : ) The flowers give it a nice touch. This one has the same fur as the Semmula. I bet your pups would love it!! I found a 30” Semmula the other day, but can’t remember which site. This bed is just about the same, and it comes in 22”, 26” and I think 2 more bigger sizes. They don’t measure quite as big as they list them, though. I got the 26”, and the widest part of the outer shell is 22”. I’d call it a medium sized bed. My pups love the big beds. I try to buy a range of sizes to keep in different places. I have two 34” round beds in the living room that they love!!!

I love that about the Yap beds, they wash sooooo well! They come out like new! I’ve washed mine so many times and I still can’t tell they have been washed. I think this new one will be about the same for washing. I find that these style beds take their shape better if washed first. All of mine come in this shrink wrap stuff. Once I wash them it kinda gives it the right shape and helps the sides stand up properly.

This one is by Slumber Pet. It’s called the Uptown Lounger.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts