Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I am new to the forum and also new to owning a Chi so thought i would join incase i need help and advice on the breed (even though i have read up and researched it)

A bit about me now, I am from the north west of england and i have 2 Border Collies, 2 Cats and my baby Chi. As this is a Chihuahua site i will tell you about my Chihuahua, She is an 8 week old semi longcoated cream coloured female called eigther Lucy, Bella, Lexi or the name her breeder choose bonnie (unsure yet so suggestions welcome) Thanks for taking the time to read and will add pictures soon

Jessie

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Hi Jessie, Welcome to the group and to the world of chi babies.. We would also love to hear about and see pics of your Borders and Kitties.. There is a section devoted to other pets where you can share them with everyone as well. Many folks here have lots of unique pets, there are lovely fish, tortoise, kitties, rabbits, mice, ferrets, birds and every type of dog imaginable..lol Please share all of your family with us.

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Hi and welcome to the board! :)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thankyou for your welcomes. Also thankyou for posting the information you have advised me to read. I have read it and will be sure to look out for symptoms was actually very handy to read. Also i will post some pictures of the furry family when i have a little more time, thanks again

·
Registered
6 Posts
Must say your chihuahua is gorgeous i love the white smooth coats, mine is cream and also has the choccy nose and he has greeny eyes gorgeous, you must be so proud bless and i also do the diamond collar thing lol..well you just have to give them some bling lol xxx

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hello and welcomed!! im new myself, and im from the south west of england lol..cant wait for the summer lol.. your chihuahua sounds beautiful, i love all breeds of dog but theres something else about the chihuahua, i started with one now have four so be warned lol... one is never ever enough xxxx thought id add gucci, chanel are nice names also i loved bella off your list xx

1 - 9 of 9 Posts