Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 3 month old Chi named Dazey who can be quite a challenge so I would like to thank all of you for your posts because they have been a real help. This is my first Chi and it is turning out to be quite a learning experience. She can be so sweet and loving but she can also quickly turn into 2 lbs of mean!

·
Registered
4,825 Posts
Hi and Welcome :hello2:

Glad you found us. I hope you will find lots of helpful information here.
I'm sorry you are having troubles with your new baby.

There are lots of people here that will offer suggestions.

·
Registered
4,153 Posts
Emurr said:
I have a 3 month old Chi named Dazey who can be quite a challenge so I would like to thank all of you for your posts because they have been a real help. This is my first Chi and it is turning out to be quite a learning experience. She can be so sweet and loving but she can also quickly turn into 2 lbs of mean!

Ahhhh so you have a chi like mine. Mikey is the same way. Except now it's 4 lbs of mean.
Welcome by the way. I have faith that 1 day my little doggie will be nice. We'll get through to them. :)

·
Banned
9,271 Posts
hi and welcome

so glad you found us - look forward to getting to know you and dazey better and I can wait too see pics of your 2 lb of mean :)

·
Registered
361 Posts
:wave: Welcome and I love the way you spelled Dazey! Very clever.

I know you will find alot of help here, lots of good advice and great suggestions. Visit often.

Looking forward to seeing pictures. Vicki

·
Banned
1,474 Posts
:wave: hi and welcome to the forum, can't wait to see some pics of Dazey!!! :wave:

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yes, SC, you do! thanks for the welcome everyone. I will post pictures of Dazey as soon as I figure out how. I do have a few!!!

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
Hello :wave: and Welcome :hello2: to the group. WOW two new people from SC this week. My name is Ericka I live in SC too close to Charleston. Glad to have more Carolinians in the group. I am a first chi owner too. If you have any questions feel free to ask because I have received so much help from this wonderful group of chi lovers. can't wait to she pictures of Dazey.

·
Registered
700 Posts
Emurr welcome :wave: they are quite fun arent they? lol
congrats as they get a little older they do calm down some. I know my little Nemo is FINALLY starting to calm down lol :wave:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts