Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My mom loves to antique shop. She found this for me last weekend and added to the collection she has already started for me.

For those of you who are new or don't remember, these are the ones she has already gotten me.

The plate with the pink flowers is not part of the collection by the same artist, but I don't care--I love it just as much!! The plate she just bought doesn't look so much like a Chihuahua to me, but it's named "Chihuahuas" on the back and signed by the same artist and numbered. Looks like he's got a little terrier in him to me. LOL

Just wanted to share!! :D

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you! They are great, and hope yours are great as well!! :) Oh the looking is so much fun!! I could go online and buy them all, but then half the fun is over. :(

·
Premium Member
1,786 Posts
They're so adorable I just had to check eBay. Sure enough, there are several, including some that you have. I'm not bidding, just wanted to look.

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thank you, Lynda. Hummels are beautiful. This is not normally my kind of collection, but the Chihuahuas make all the difference. ;)

I have looked on Ebay for them before too. I have been tempted to get them just to have them, but where's the fun in that! At least I can see which ones I'm missing and know what to look for.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts