Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Another sad advert this time from the uk, friday-ad

CHIHUAHUA, , Dog, Chihuahua, black, brown and white, female, 6-7 years, small, private seller, Chihuahua, girl one of her eyes is closed most of the time cos my sons jack russel was playing with her anyway all my kids have left home now so no one tolove her she is so loyal can calm she just is so content to just sit and be warm and loved im moving so i cant keep her she just wants to be loved the 2 pups you see are whot she had last year, £275.00 , Corby,

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I wish I could afford to, it annoys me that she not only does not want her any more, probably getting a bit old to have more litters but she still wants to make money out of her rather than finding her a loving forever home.

·
Registered
152 Posts
That is so sad. It sounds like this person doesn't even care that the dog's eye has been hurt and is now closed- has it even had treatment? I so wish I could go and rescue her. :(

·
Registered
768 Posts
Another sad advert this time from the uk, friday-ad

CHIHUAHUA, , Dog, Chihuahua, black, brown and white, female, 6-7 years, small, private seller, Chihuahua, girl one of her eyes is closed most of the time cos my sons jack russel was playing with her anyway all my kids have left home now so no one tolove her she is so loyal can calm she just is so content to just sit and be warm and loved im moving so i cant keep her she just wants to be loved the 2 pups you see are whot she had last year, £275.00 , Corby,
Michelle where abouts is this advert to? x

·
Registered
455 Posts
That is abhorrent!

"The kids have moved out so now no-one loves her" ???

If you didn't want a chihuahua for yourself why the hell did you get one?! If the kids wanted oneaand you did'nt you should have made them wait to get one when they get their own home! If she wanted to make an effort she could, the love and devotion of one person is plenty enough for a chihuahua!

argh it makes me angry :(

1 - 10 of 10 Posts