Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Brody got another package from his Secret Santa today. Wow. He has the BEST Santa ever!!! He got a BEAUTIFUL personalized Christmas stocking! A plaid Christmas puppia harness that fits perfect! And a matching leash! Everything is just perfect. THANK YOU Secret Santa. You have outdone yourself and we are humbled and overcome by your generosity! Thank you sooooooooo much!!

Here's a few pics .....

"Here I am in my new Puppia! And it fits me PERFECT!"

"Lookit my stuff mama! I even gots a stocking! And a leash!"

"hee hee! I is the luckiest boy in the whole wide world!"

"I want to wear my Puppia to sleep tonight mama! I loves it!"

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I almost cried when I opened the package. After a stressful and busy weekend and a LONG drive home and I have to work tonight... ugh. And then the package and I just felt overcome by the sweet person who sent us this gift. And this is package 2/3 it said?! Oh my gosh - I felt so lucky with the first group of gifts and now this one! Wow. What a generous and sweet Santa we have. :)

Brodysmom

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
I have to say wow too! What an awesome SS! The Christmas Puppia is just awesome! I love how it's lined in Sherpa for cooler weather. Brody models it very well! :)

·
Registered
3,191 Posts
Oh my gosh I just love that second pic! He's just looking at you out of the corner of his eye like Venus does to me. It's so cute, I just love it :)

1 - 20 of 31 Posts