Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Okay, even though Jolie has taken over 1st place in my heart, I still love the Boom-Booms!!! He's so cute!! I just wanna pinch his little cheeks!!!

It's so good to see my babies again... I miss them so much!! :crybaby:

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
JAYNE said:
awwww he is such a little chocolate drop :D :wave:

i wanna cuddle him :D
Boom-Booms doesn't cuddle... he DESTROYS! :lol: :lol:
When I picked him up, he started this little growling thing that scared Cindie and her daughter ... I brought out his inner demon! :lol:

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Cooper said:
Okay, even though Jolie has taken over 1st place in my heart, I still love the Boom-Booms!!! He's so cute!! I just wanna pinch his little cheeks!!!

It's so good to see my babies again... I miss them so much!! :crybaby:

LOL! Awww Boomer didn't mean it when he growled at you! :toothy4: He went through a "growl at everybody" thing for the next week but when we all laughed at him, he gave up, sighed and realized he was just gonna have to be sweet and precious again. He really is a kissy, lovable, good natured baby! :angel7: He growled at me 2 days after you were here when i was trying to hug him. I held him away from my face for a second, laughed at him and then ate his face up with kisses. He gave up and hollered "calf-rope"! :toothy4:

·
Registered
5,807 Posts
Cooper said:
JAYNE said:
awwww he is such a little chocolate drop :D :wave:

i wanna cuddle him :D
Boom-Booms doesn't cuddle... he DESTROYS! :lol: :lol:
When I picked him up, he started this little growling thing that scared Cindie and her daughter ... I brought out his inner demon! :lol:
Ahhh, I was wondering what dreadful thing Boomer had done to you. I guess it's a good thing you had already decided not to take him. :lol:

I do love his fat puppy belly. :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts