Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
last night i found some cool tags at my tj maxx, for only $1.99. They're by the company lovemyhuman.com. I had to get macy the squirrel patrol tag, it suits her perfectly!

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
That is a neat tag! and lol at buying a new bed, I have one massive dog bed here already, and a small cat bed that the cat never uses, and yet I am already planning AJ's bed purchase!

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
That is a neat tag! and lol at buying a new bed, I have one massive dog bed here already, and a small cat bed that the cat never uses, and yet I am already planning AJ's bed purchase!
Haha, oh..it is TERRIBLE..everytime I go out, I feel the need to buy them something..even when they have far beyond what they need..it's so bad :( LOL..The bed was only $15 and regularly $40..How could I pass that up?! Ha

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
Haha, oh..it is TERRIBLE..everytime I go out, I feel the need to buy them something..even when they have far beyond what they need..it's so bad :( LOL..The bed was only $15 and regularly $40..How could I pass that up?! Ha
I'm the same way! I love Winners and Homesense.. I am always buying stuff there just because! I think my husband hates it when I go there.. :cool:
I find they have great doggy stuff!

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
Never heard of that :( We have totally different stores!!!
I think, and I may be wrong so correct me someone if so! but I do believe that TJ Maxx is the parent company of Winners!

I am wondering if the stores are quite similar? designer discount goods?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts