Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have our tickets booked to pick her up on Saturday afternoon. Mylo is going to my sister's so I don't have to worry about him. The breeder sent some more pics. She must like me though because the first vaccination costs £38.50 ( which she originally said would be added onto the cost). She has upped the price of the other puppies by £30 to cover it but said to me to give her £15. Their vet is also giving puppy packs and I'll be given some of her food to switch her over. I've ordered more ZP and some treats suitable for young pups so I should be good to go. Here she is:

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
OMG ...love her! She is such a cutie pie. Absolutely adorable. Can't wait for more pics once she is home :).

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'll be posting loads of pics once she's home! No...I'm still not sure about a name. I thought I might have a better idea if I see her first. I'm still open to suggestions though :)

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
What an adorable little girl! You made a really good choice, Melissa. She is just perfect. That face melts my heart every time I see it. I can't wait for you to bring her home and SPAM us with pictures of her! Lol. :)

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks everyone :) Yep...I can't wait to see what she looks like in person too. Her cost seems to be a different colour in every picture. I'm looking forward to meeting the rest of the litter too as none of them have been sold yet. They decided to keep they boy I liked instead of the girl in the end too.

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
Awwwwwwwwwwww............She is so cute and precious. Congratulations!

·
Premium Member
5,089 Posts
Wow, you get her this weekend? I didn't realize she was coming so quickly. How exciting. Enjoy the process. She is beautiful!

·
Premium Member
5,887 Posts
Oh Melis, she's so pretty!! I love the pic of her looking up (i think 4th one). She is just so precious! 4 more days, 4 more days!! Woohoo! I can hardly wait to see her and Mylo together! Xoxoxo!

·
Registered
135 Posts
Very cute little tooty!! Exciting times ahead for you all.......congratulations! x

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Yep. Not long now! I can't wait to see them together either... I think Mylo will love having another dog around to play with. He's such a friendly and loving little guy. I'm also looking forward to the fact that he'll have someone to snuggle up with on winter nights.

·
Registered
135 Posts
They are great in pairs.....Carlos was a bit shocked when Bailey arrived, but they are great friends and completely different in nature!! It's lovely........just need a wee girl now then we are complete!

Sent from my iPad using PG Free

1 - 20 of 22 Posts