Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sunday evening walk with The Chi Wees. :) Jade made it just around the corner, then pooped out. :lol: But she is doing awesome at this!!!!

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Look how cute they are!!! Do cars just STOP when they see you guys outside?! They are just so darling. Jade looks like an angel. She's just the cutest thing. :)

Brodysmom

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Oh how adorable. Little Miss Jade is walking like such a big girl. Gia looks so cute in her harness. This is old hat for Lexie, Chance and Gia, huh??? I am so proud of Jade and her walking on her harness. My favorite pic is the one of her on her back in the grass. Drag me Momma!!!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
awww Jade seems to love the grass ^^. It must be fun to walk a big pack of chihuahuas.
Thank you! She adores playing in the grass. :) It's pretty entertaining to walk all of them, because they do so many cute things out there.

Awww, so cute :D
Thank you! :)

Look how cute they are!!! Do cars just STOP when they see you guys outside?! They are just so darling. Jade looks like an angel. She's just the cutest thing. :)

Brodysmom
Thank you Tracy! :) Any new neighbors that aren't used to seeing us always stop to talk to them. I get those that stop and say, Awwwww, what are those?!? I just giggle and say Chihuahua's. They will either ask lots of questions, or look at me crazy :lol: Jade is really enjoying her short adventures. She says, "I may be teeny, but I wanna do doggie stuff too." :lol:

Oh how adorable. Little Miss Jade is walking like such a big girl. Gia looks so cute in her harness. This is old hat for Lexie, Chance and Gia, huh??? I am so proud of Jade and her walking on her harness. My favorite pic is the one of her on her back in the grass. Drag me Momma!!!
Thank you Robin! Isn't she doing great!?! I'm so proud of her! She poops out quick, but she's giving it her best shot. Yeah, L, C, and G are used to walking, but we can't go very far because they get tired easy. It's also still to hot for them to spend much time outside. But they love walking and playing outdoors. Haha, where she is rolling in the grass is where she decided she had had enough. I had to carry her the rest of the way. Taking a pup her size walking is very comical to see. :lol:

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks ladies! They all love being outside. :) So many things out there to sniff. :lol:

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thank you all! I have so much fun with these little guys. Taking them for a walk is always an adventure. :)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts