Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
852 Posts
Have you phoned up your network provider and set up everything with them?

When I had my Bold, I was with o2 and they gave me a website to go and set email up.
There is a place within the settings section but when I tried to set it up for my mum (she was with t-mobile) it didn't work the same.

Usually, BB's come with FB but if not, you can go to fb website in your browser and it should say somewhere 'install fb app for blackberry' or something along those lines.

As for music, the phone should come with a USB cable. You just plug it in to your phone and your computer and a window should pop up saying something along the lines of "Open folder to view files".
Go to your music folder and click and drag music from your computer to the folder. Make sure theyre MP3 format or they might not play.

I'm really bad at explaining stuff lol so I hope that makes sense!

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
You need to download "desktop manager" I really suggest calling your network provider but make sure you call from a landline and not formt he phone they are really good at explaining how to set stuff up and do it step by step while on the phone. I think if I try to explain it, it will get more complicated sounding that it really is.

good luck :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts