Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if anyone from maryland knew any good breeder i would like to get a female chi

·
Registered
5,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i already looked there, i'm waiting for a reply.
but is it safe to ship puppies, i'm kinda worried about getting a puppie so far away. there are so many cute puppies in other states but i'm worried.

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
I am currently pet-sitting for a woman who owns a pomeranian, and she told me the breeder of her puppy also bred Chis. She is in Baltimore. PM me if you're interested. And I'll get in touch with my client...:wave:

·
Registered
5,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
lol they are someone's chi's?
there in the avatr picuter list...... well me change it i don't want no one to think i'm try'n to steal there chi's picuter

·
Registered
5,807 Posts
Jamoka said:
I was wondering if anyone from maryland knew any good breeder i would like to get a female chi
I was just reading today that if you contact the Chihuahua Club of America they'll be able to refer you to quality breeders in your area. I don't have the URL handy but just do a Google and I'm sure it will pop up. That sounded like very good advice to me, as I know there are loads of sub-standard/careless/unethical/downright immoral breeders out there.

Good luck with finding a chi! :wave:

·
Registered
6,393 Posts
:( Yes they are my chihuahuas, i dont know why they were put in the avitars choice in the first place and i keep asking for them to be removed but Mia the boss doesnt reply to my pm's , emails, or messages.Would be grateful if you would change your avatar thanks. :)

·
Registered
5,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
well i've changed it 2 times already but it keeps going back to your pic and i understand cuz if someone had mokas pic on there avitar i would be mad too!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts