Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
9,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OMG I just watched the series finale i thought it was the last ever series the way it ended I was blarting so bad :lol: I thought that it had either finished completely or they were going to change the cast, I have ben trawling the internet to find out what was going on and rest assured the whole cast is returning next year for season 8 phew - what an episode though :D

·
Registered
393 Posts
OMG, Charmed fan? Are you kidding, I love it! At the moment I'm desperate to buy the Series 1 box set of DVD's but it's AU$50, and I'm broke!

If you don't already know about it, can I recommend www.thecharmedones.com

They have regular news & competitions, and heaps of info about the show.

PS - I'd love to know what happens in Series 7 as it hasn't screened here yet, but don't tell me, I'll have to wait in anticipation!

·
Banned
9,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
OMG season 7 is amazing :D I could do a swop you could tell me whats happening in home and away and I can tell you about Charmed :lol:

·
Registered
393 Posts
Umm, I don't actually watch Home & Away (or Neighbours) but I'm sure I could find out!

Are you in the UK, btw?

·
Banned
9,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah lol :lol: I am a huge home and away fan - dont really watch neighbours lol :lol:

whose your fave charmed sister and whats your fave episode ever ? :wave:

·
Registered
393 Posts
Hmmm, fave sister used to be Prue when she was in it, but now I love Piper - v.v. like me in personality!

A fave episode is hard to decide.... there's one when Piper is pregnant with Wyatt she has to go get maternity clothes which was really funny, any eps where they yurn into other creatures etc. i like the funny ones best

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
yeah i like it ....but especially because julian mcmahon plays in it ( i love nip/tuck too :D ) OMG he's sexy as hell !!!!!!!!
and also rose mcgowan ....she's hot (and marilyn manson 's ex )

kisses nat

·
Registered
393 Posts
Julian McMahon's an Aussie boy! He's the son of Lady Sonia McMahon!

And pretty easy on the eye too, tho not my type!

I've got a real thing about (British Actor) Robson Green - cor!

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
i think it's his character he played in nip/tuck that made him so sexy for me .....mjam mjam :lol:

kisses nat

i also love wolverine :D from x-men can't remember his name

kisses nat

·
Registered
393 Posts
That's Hugh Jackman - a total hottie, and a real sweetheart. He's on TV here quite regularly, and he's just lovely!

There were a lot of Aussie's in Van Helsing with him. The actor playing Dracula (Richard Roxburgh), and his monk sidekick guy (David Wenham) are Aussie's too!

·
Banned
9,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Lol yeah julian used to be in Home and away and he was marrid to danni minogue (kylies sister) I love Hugh jackman too hes sext as hell lol :lol:

My fave sister is Phoebe and I love the funny ones too - when they go back to ben kids and when they both fancied Leo - i also like the ones when they went back in time to the 70's and 20's when phoebe was evil :lol:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts