Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know where I can get any good cheap chihuahua clothes or costumes or clothes, cheap for me is under 10 pounds , preferably online x if you want to, attach a picture if your chihuahua in fancy dress , or clothes , my baby penny has got a karate outfit, tinkerbell outfit, a cute coat, and a bunny costume xx she's spoiled rotten, as spoiled as I can afford as I'm only 14 , but I get 20 pound a month and I want to spend 10 pound a month on outfits for her xx thanks xxx :eek::eek:

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
if you let me know what your girls measurements are Length and Chest size, i can see if i have anything in her size.
i have some things that are only 3 US dollars which would be less than 2 pounds each.
shipping for one or two items of clothing wont cost too much to the UK

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
I second the recommendation for Elaine. She has lots of cute stuff. There are some pictures of my dogs in some of her stuff in my albums on here. Also, I get cheap stuff from Walmart, TJMaxx and Ross sometimes but I don't know what stores in the UK. Maybe somebody who lives there can help?

·
Registered
204 Posts
Try B&M, if you have any of the shops where you are. They do have some cute outfits, but different branches have different outfits. They have Christmas T shirts & little coat ( small or medium - medium size is about the size for about 12 inches length Chis) right now. Those are the Tees I have seen selling in Pets at home since last year and Pets at home sell them for £10.00 while B&M sells them for £2.49.

·
Registered
28 Posts
If there are any shelters around with gift shops, check them out. I get a lot of clothes from a local shelters gift shop for really cheap then just wash them before use.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts