Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey..Im kinda new.. so bear with me! :) Im looking for a chihuahua in and around the uk.. but the thing is i cant have it until after June.. So does any1 no any breeders who are planning litters? Thnx alot.

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
ooo that might be hard to get hold of, theyre like gold dust in the uk apprently lol. i do know of a litter of shorthairs thats been born, but do you want your chi to be ready to take home after june, or only just born afer june
its funny cos i was looking for a chihuahua at around the same date so i cud send u the emails of a few people whi emailed me sayinmg they might have a litter for june months ago
mia
x

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Lol yeah i know, i have been looking all over the interent and emailing god knows how many people! Umm ready for june, see its for a present, if i do well in my exams then i can have one.. more of a bribe if you ask me. That would be really helpful.. thank you so much.

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
right ive sent u the email adress of a few breeders and the breeder i bought keeks from who i know has a shorthaired litter now i suggest u contact her asap, ill try and find the fone number aswell if u want
mia
x

·
Registered
400 Posts
HMMMMMMMM...
Following this conversation and find it very interesting!!!!

Are short haired Chi's really hard to find where you are? Is it hard to import one from other places. I have heard how some places place a quarantine on animals for a waiting period. is it like that there is you try and import one?

Just curious thanks :lol:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Umm.. I think it wud have to be quarantined for quite a while... just incase of any diseases.. but it is an option coz i no they are alot more popular over in America.. =) I will just have to wait and see.

·
Registered
559 Posts
keeks is my baby's half sister....i get her in 6 wks. i cant wait. the breeder said she is doing great and is really healty.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Hi Rachel :wave:

I'm new too, and I just got my little girl from a breeder in Herts. She only sells long haired Chi's though.

I know there's a lady in London who breeds short hairs, but if you are looking for pups, I found Loot.com to be really good. You can usually find a breeder that will point you in the right direction.

Hope that helps :)

·
Registered
32 Posts
long haired chi

Hello sweety could you tell me email or tel num of breeder in herts as im desperate 4 long haired chi thanks mate. :wave:

·
Registered
146 Posts
looking to buy a pup in uk

hiya all
im new to this forum an im mad about chihuahuas
anyway ive been looking to buy a pup for over a year now with no luck
i came across your forum site today
i live in scotland and cant seem to find any pups up this end,but i would travel as far as manchester to get a pup
im looking for a female long haired or smooth coat chihuahua pup
am looking to buy within 3/6 months or earlier if i find one.
anyone with info id be grateful.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts