Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, we have fostered other breeds before, and are now wondering if anyone knew if there are any Chihuahuas in rescue that need fostering? Before we bought our Pixie we did have a look for Chi resuces incase we could offer them a home but they seemed very few and far between around here? (I live 'up north') :)

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi, yeah we did see that website but was unsure if it seemed they were referring to adoption as though we wanted to keep the dog etc not foster until the rescues find a forever home etc?

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
I'm the northern coordinator for the BCCRA. normally when a rescue is taken in up here I go and collect them then bring them home until we have a new home - that normally takes only a couple of days - it's very nice of you to offer though. Maybe if you contacted The secretary of the rescue you could offer your services though.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hi.. We are in Nottingham (midlands) and always need foster carers for RACR.. The only thing it is very rare for chi's to come into rescue. We have only had 2 in in the last 10 years and they have stayed with me as I have self adopted them. However should we get any in we would need foster homes.. We would need to arrange a home check to be done.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts