Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I am 30 and I LOVE - totally LOVE Harry Potter!! I am so excited about the release of HP & the Half Blood Prince, I can't stand it :blob5: :blob7: :blob8: :book:
WOo HOO>>>>>>

Does anyone check out MuggleNet.com - there is finally a copy of the back of the UK Children's addition...... It sounds so GREAT!!!! I can't WAIT!!!!

Any other fans out there????

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cool - by best friend and I are camping out at our local mall for the release. A book store there is having a Potter Party and of course then the book goes on sale at 12:01 am - WOO HOOO!!! I can't wait!!!!!!

Any theories??

I read a good one that said that maybe Hagrid was the Half-Blood Prince of the Giants and he would play a huge role in getting the giants on Dumbledore's side!!

·
Registered
289 Posts
My nine year old daughter and my husband are huge fans. I loved the movies but have not got around to reading the books yet, although I am told they are so much better.

We are going out for dinner tomorrow night, and our local WH Smiths is opening at 12.01 so we are staying up to get the book :D

Its great when they do that, it all adds to the excitement :wave:

·
Registered
4,153 Posts
I have been awaiting this for ever it seems! I also just saw previews for HP4..the movie, it comes out in Nov!!!!!!.
I am going to barnes & nobles tomorrow night w/ my sons to buy it at midnight. :D :D :D

·
Registered
837 Posts
LOVE Harry Potter! Pre-ordered my book on wednesday and can't wait to pick it up tomorrow and get into it!! :D :D :D
anyone know how long this one is, as in how many pages?? Just curious.

·
Banned
9,271 Posts
OMG I too am so excited and the above site is a site that me, my mom, vala and Jon created - so you must all check it out :lol:

My theory is that the HBP is godric Gryffindor :D

·
Registered
393 Posts
I love the books, can't wait to get my copy! I'm actually wondering if Voldemort is the half-blood prince, cause like Harry, he's half Muggle. Guess we'll just have to wait & see!

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
belladoggie said:
I love the books, can't wait to get my copy! I'm actually wondering if Voldemort is the half-blood prince, cause like Harry, he's half Muggle. Guess we'll just have to wait & see!
:wink: Nah, a while ago JK released some info and stated that the HBP was neither Harry nor Voldemort...nor Dumbledore for that matter :D I think is somebody totally new...my guess is the new DADA. :D

:D Can't wait..I'm getting it at 9 am saturday..lol :D

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Oh, I am so glad there are other fans on this site.... I can't wait......I know I won't be getting any work done today!!!!

We are going to a book store with a party starting at 9 pm then getting the book at 12:01 am - then we are having a Potter Slummber Party at my best friends house... staying up all night (morning - rather) eating and reading!!! CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!

Have you guys seen MuggleNet.com it's really good... the kid (Emmit) was called by Jo herself and invited to the castle for the release! He was 16 when he started the site, and now is 19.

Can't wait to check out your site, Clare!

·
Registered
4,153 Posts
Tinker said:
Well, Half Blood Prince was pretty good. Now I'm anxious for the new movie, rofl.
You read it all ready?

I got my book at 12:20a.m. Saturday morning. We went to a party at a book store. It was fun. We got glasses, stickers tattoos. It made waiting in the line fun for my sons. SO far the book is pretty good. I didn't expect any less :D

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
Amanda is a big fan.. she has all the books.. well, except the 6th... she is waiting for it... I told her to call Grandma... see her grandma has gotten them all for her... It is a thing between them...

·
Banned
9,271 Posts
no im only on chapter 10 but go to pottermad jess as there is a chapter discussion and alot of the people have read it the password is begin :wave:

·
Registered
837 Posts
Finished it yesterday arvo. Really liked it. I felt all that was told in it was necessary for book #7 and for when Harry and Voldemort 'face-off'

1 - 19 of 19 Posts