Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey I'm a newbie! :wave: I semed to have the impossible task :x of finding a chi nearish to Devon as transport is a problem! I don't suppose anybody knows of breeders in my area? :?:

Thanks Zo xxxxxx

·
Registered
696 Posts
my mate lives in penznace cornwall she got her chihuahua pup from some where in devon ill try and get hold of her for you and see what i can do hers is with out papers and cost her 200-50 i think she bought her this time last yr for sum reason i dont knwo why they seem to be cheaper in devon and cornwall the other week there was someone in st ives cornwall selling no paper chis for 100 pounds i was gutted as its far for me to go lol

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey thanks for all the help guys I am getting an adult chi tomoz from a lady but she is not a breeder but really would like a little bro/sis for him!! Yorkshire is bit far away!! But thanks all the same!

Mr snuggles mummy thankyou do you think if you find out for me please please pm me or email me at [email protected] JUST TO SAY A BIG THANKS! xxxxxkissesand hugs to u guys!!!!

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Iamafairy said:
Hey thanks for all the help guys I am getting an adult chi tomoz from a lady but she is not a breeder but really would like a little bro/sis for him!! Yorkshire is bit far away!! But thanks all the same!

Mr snuggles mummy thankyou do you think if you find out for me please please pm me or email me at zojamaica1990-AT-aol.com JUST TO SAY A BIG THANKS! xxxxxkissesand hugs to u guys!!!!
awwwww congrats!!! :wave: what's the chihuahua like? :D

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well he is fawn with a white bib and white socks !!! Looks like a right little waiter!!! Hes adorable and Im so excited yaaaaaaaaaayyyy!!!!!

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Iamafairy said:
Well he is fawn with a white bib and white socks !!! Looks like a right little waiter!!! Hes adorable and Im so excited yaaaaaaaaaayyyy!!!!!
awwwwwwwwwww cute!!!! how much was he (if you don't mind me asking :oops: )

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Not at all!!!! :p I am paying 500 pounds which maybe a little excessive but hey ho what d u thk??????????????????????????????????????????????????

·
Registered
696 Posts
yeha ill find out laters for you im think when i go on holiday in may to cornwall some where either st ives or hayle im gonna see if i can get a cheap one there n bring it home lol

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
MrSnugglesMummy said:
yeha ill find out laters for you im think when i go on holiday in may to cornwall some where either st ives or hayle im gonna see if i can get a cheap one there n bring it home lol
bring me one home! lol :lol:

·
Registered
696 Posts
lollollol how much are you looking to pay for one? u know in the loot they have a quite a few at times full ones with out papers for about 300-350 sometimes

1 - 20 of 31 Posts