Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lily is bringing up thick like spit in the morning (not bile) no colour,sounds as if she's going to sick up all her meal and just a spoonful comes out,she's fine otherwise eating playing,drinking.

·
Registered
6,172 Posts
My Zarita does this quite often. She has reflux though. She is on Pepsid from the vet for 'acid tummy'. She is my problem girl when it comes to being nauseated in the am. She acts like a 'pregnant lady!!!' Sue Davis

·
Registered
265 Posts
My little guy does this sometimes too.
Never been able to figure out why thou.
Would be interesting to know wouldn't it?
~Blessings.

·
Premium Member
12,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
My little guy does this sometimes too.
Never been able to figure out why thou.
Would be interesting to know wouldn't it?
~Blessings.
yes it would:confused: she has always had an iron stomach,never been a sickly dog at all

·
Premium Member
12,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
She's getting worse did it 4 times today so ringing the vets tomorrow,she seems to be drinking ,so who knows.Feeling sorry for herself curled up on my lap at the moment

·
Registered
355 Posts
Dary used to have empty stomach syndrome, but it was definitely yellow and smelled like bile. You could try giving her a little snack at bedtime. Dary also took sucralfate once a day, and that seemed to help.

·
Premium Member
12,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Got back from the vets she has a temperature,she was given anti sickness and antibiotic injection so back to the vets tomorrow

·
Premium Member
12,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
After magic injections,she hasn't been sick ,temperature was still a little higher but vet said nothing to worry about should go down to normal.She looks better as well.
thanks everybody !

1 - 15 of 15 Posts