Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought the 10 lb bag BEEF version of this for my boys. They love it but I don't. Apparently Gunner needs a very limited ingredient food and something in this tore him up. His allergies went crazy. But I hate to waste the rest of this. According to kitchen scale, just a little over 6 lbs is left. Would anyone want the remaining? I'll give it away for free. Just pay me for shipping (my guess would be $7-8 ).

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
That was expensive! I wonder if you could send it back to the company and either get a credit or money back? They should guarantee and stand behind their product. I would think you could return it since it didn't work for your dog.

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I really don't mind giving it away if someone wants it. If no one wants it, I may try to return.

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Just checked. Can't return it if opened.

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Wow! that was pricey!
On hindsight I guess it would have been better to buy a small pack to test out first

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah. U would think I'd have learned that by now! I've been burnt on several foods. Maybe one day I'll get smart. Course now I KNOW I gotta stick with raw and ZP.

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
I sent them an email and they said you CAN return it if it's their product! So bag it up and send it back and get a refund. Then you can spend that $$ on other stuff! :)

Here's the email .....

--- On Mon, 1/30/12, Customer Care <[email protected]> wrote:

Subject: RE: Product Question
To: +++++++++++
Date: Monday, January 30, 2012, 4:10 PM

Hello Tracy,

Thank you for contacting Only Natural Pet Store!

Only Natural Pet Products are 100% Guaranteed! You may return our Only Natural Pet brand products any time for a full refund of the purchase price (excluding shipping charges). This refers to our own branded products, which will have the name Only Natural Pet on the label.

Unfortunately, other items on our site are not guaranteed at this time.

Please let us know if you have any further questions or concerns!

Warm Regards,
Hawk
Customer Care
Only Natural Pet Store for Dogs and Cats
888-937-6677 Option 2

Sent: Monday, January 30, 2012 11:00 AM
To: EMAIL Q
Subject: Product Question

Order #:
Customer #:
Full Name: Tracy
Email: +++++++++++++
Question: Do you have a guarantee on your products? If my dog doesn't like the food, can I return it for a refund?

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well that's good to know! I have someone that may want the food though. And I REALLY don't mind just giving it to someone on CP.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts