Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I actually never watched it when it was on TV, but J got the box set and i watched all of it. lol
I was hooked and loved it! only thing is so many questions were still unanswered by the end.
I did cry at the very end though. haha!!

At first i thought that maybe they did all die in the plane crash and the island wasnt real, but now i think the island was real and the sideways flash was their purgatory before being able to move on, that was why they all met in the church at the end to go together.
Still, all the weird **** that happened on the isalnd was just unreal!! lol
Was very confusing but enjoyable.
What was your take on it?

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sawyer was well fit to me! lol
I actually did makeup for a guy that is the spitting image of Sawyer and when folk saw it in my port folio they all thought it was him. haha!
I have it on a site for makeup artists, models etc... and folk left comments asking if it was really him.
I was like no, was a model from Edinburgh, but they really do look alike!!

·
Registered
6,172 Posts
lol! theres a few fit guys..like the one Ian somerhalder plays :p yummy ;)

I got kind of lost myself on the 2nd series so need to buy the box sets and just sit and watch x

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh you should watch it all Anne!
It was so good!
If you dont cry at the end there is something wrong! ha!

Yes the guy that played Boone is gorgeous aswell, he is also in Vampire diaries, although i havent really watched that.
Mathew Fox aka Jack is quite handsome too, i remember him from Party of five. hehe!!

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
I was totally hooked on that darn show - gotta LOVE Sawyer!!!! I NEVER understood that darn show and when it went off I was still just as confused as I ever was! Great they are all dead, but still WAY to many questions left unanswered! Too many things just did not fit together. I don't think the producers cared and they did it on purpose just to get you to watch it and make you hope they would explain it all - I am sure even to them 99% of the show didn't even make sense. LOL I would love to get the box set though and watch it all over again to see if I could put some puzzle pieces together.

And speaking of look alikes - my daughter is "creeped out" because this one 7th grader in her school looks exactly like Jacob. Not the boy that played the young Jacob - the man that played the adult Jacob - this kid would have been PERFECT to play the young Jacob - the resembalance is uncanny for such an age difference! My daughter cracks me up though how she thinks it is creepy that he looks like him. I think the part that is getting to her though is I think he probably has flirted with her and she is still at the point right now where boys are still gross! LOL

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Sawyer was well fit to me! lol
I actually did makeup for a guy that is the spitting image of Sawyer and when folk saw it in my port folio they all thought it was him. haha!
I have it on a site for makeup artists, models etc... and folk left comments asking if it was really him.
I was like no, was a model from Edinburgh, but they really do look alike!!
Is it MM? I'm on there as a photographer.

I have seen a few episodes of Lost, never in order and definitely never followed it. Ian Somerhalder was on it at some point though and that makes it a must see for me now.

ETA: Too bad I'm like a millionth person to mention that lol.

·
Registered
912 Posts
Ian Somerhalder was on it at some point though and that makes it a must see for me now.
Lucky for you, he's only in the beginning. So feel free to watch until he is no longer a character, and then STOP. (actually, I recommend it. lol)

I was extremely disappointed in the series as a whole, I think I built it up too much...

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Lucky for you, he's only in the beginning. So feel free to watch until he is no longer a character, and then STOP. (actually, I recommend it. lol)

I was extremely disappointed in the series as a whole, I think I built it up too much...
Haha, fine with me. It looked rather dull and definitely hyped up. I saw a lot of Lost fans bummed out all the time. I watched a couple of the very first episodes (well, pieces of it) when the show started and everyone and their mom was peeing their pants wondering what the BIG SECRET was....... Needless to say they weren't that thrilled lol.

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Is it MM? I'm on there as a photographer.

I have seen a few episodes of Lost, never in order and definitely never followed it. Ian Somerhalder was on it at some point though and that makes it a must see for me now.

ETA: Too bad I'm like a millionth person to mention that lol.
Yeah it is MM lol
Look me up.
Makeup artist, UK, Scotland, blah blah, and Teresa Wylie. :)
Add me if you like.

Oh i really enjoyed it, i found i couldnt stop once i had started watching the whole thing! lol
I can see why a lot of folk would get frustrated though with all the puzzles, but i think the last season was amazing.
I miss it now that i have seen it all. :)

·
Administrator
7,248 Posts
ohhhhh i loved lost never missed an episode i even got up at 5am to watch the live finale wich i was a bit dissapointed in but im sad its all over and i cant look forward to it anymore x ohhh and i agree terri sawyer was a hottie my fav

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
LOL i think i remember you and Lynda were talking about watching it at 5am.
I had missed a few and was never that interested, plus would have never been able to catch up anyway.
So glad i have the Blurays now though, with all the cool extras too.
It's fab!

Yeah Sawyer was just a cool dude all round.
Wouldnt mind getting lost with him sometime. haha!! x

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I know he is amazing!!
When i had to do that guy's makeup that looks like him, i tried to be professional, but when i got introduced, all i could say was Nice! lol instead of nice to meet you.
He just laughed it off, and i got on with it fine after that. haha!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts