Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone heard any news on the new pups? We haven't heard anything for a couple of days. Hope everything is going well with Mumma and babies.:confused:

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
Yes very stressful, I hope she managed to buy a scale and watch the babies closely to make sure their intake was sufficient!

·
Registered
44 Posts
OH MY GOD I AM SO SORRY!!!! I have just been so busy with the puppies!!!!! well all six did AMAZINGLY!!! We did have one boy and five girls....all did so good and are eight weeks old!!! the tiniest girl is super small.

The others are all 6-10 pounders and were sooooo sweeet. I have pictures and video which I will FINALLY upload tomorrow!!! We found homes for all of them and have homes lined up for them, two little girls who have always been bonded together are going to the same home.

Mom is doing good and as soon as her milk dries up is being spayed thank fully!!!. I dooooo have some pics to hold you guys over <3. but they are horrible cell phone pics!!!.

Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content

I have a LOT more pictures!.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Thanks<3333 they are so sweet too. I was blessed to have them be it a accident it was a cute one. Thank fully no more puppies ever for us!.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts