Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello I LOVE build-a-bears I collect them I am looking for some free or very cheap ones.I am also looking for build-a-bear clothes.If you have any please let me know I love them very much.I don't mind if they are used or not.I get them from goodwills and stuff so I don't mind if they are used.

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Aww man.I have 24 so far I don't have many clothes I would love to have more clothes.
Lol I want more build-a-bears.Could I see some pics of them.

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
I dont think i have ever seen one before you should post pics of your collections! :)

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ok here they all are.

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
I made my OH a build-a-bear koala for our second anniversary (corny we know) but I had a coupon for it and all I had to pay for was the little shorts I put on him, I put him in little heart boxers with a too-short t-shirt and propped him up next to a beer for him to find when he came home, his twin!

If it weren't sentimental i'd definitely send it your way, but I will keep my eye out for any of their clothes, the build-a-bear shop is right by bath and body works and sometimes they have a little discount bin in the entryway i'll pay attention to next time.

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
my vote goes to the peace bear :)

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I made my OH a build-a-bear koala for our second anniversary (corny we know) but I had a coupon for it and all I had to pay for was the little shorts I put on him, I put him in little heart boxers with a too-short t-shirt and propped him up next to a beer for him to find when he came home, his twin!

Thanks but You don't have to worry about it cause I don't live close to you and don't have money to pay you for the clothes or the shipping.
If it weren't sentimental i'd definitely send it your way, but I will keep my eye out for any of their clothes, the build-a-bear shop is right by bath and body works and sometimes they have a little discount bin in the entryway i'll pay attention to next time.
View attachment 5692 This is one my bf got me it's my only one tho
I love this one.

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
I love this one.
Thank You :) It actually has a story

I'm a hippy anti fighting etc, he on the other hand is in the army so in that aspect we are total opposites. Which is why this bunny -named tuff- was created he's a amalgamation of both of us.

ps. It was spelt tuff wrong on purpose becAuse he is tough but it's cute spelt wrong ; p

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
aww ok it is sweet.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts