Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys and gals

Can anyone tell me how to add a picture as a signature - i see a lot of you have one.
And how do you make your photos into such works of art?! (What i mean is how do you add the flashing stars, borders, writing etc.)

:?:

Thanks so much
m x

·
Registered
9,210 Posts
People have siggys made. please visit the siggy section and Sassy and Dior make them. You need a site to host your siggy. Like photobucket or sighost.com......then they provide you with an img url line and you copy and paste it in the sig section on your profile.
avatars are easier you can just pull them from your own computer (a saved file you have or can obtain) just make sure they fit the size requirements. :wave:

·
Registered
521 Posts
hey starchi, I just wanted to say your chi is gorgeous! I'm getting a long haired chi near the end of the year hopefully and i didnt want a lighter coloured one, but seeing her and her mum has totally changed my mind! lol.

If you want a siggy made I'd love to make one! Heres one I made just so you could see what my the stuff I make is like...

You dont have to get me to make one of course, but if you like that one but want something about it changed (colour, pics used, etc...) or want something different let me know :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts