Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 20 of 241 Posts

·
Registered
4,764 Posts
Wouldnt it be good if the whole of the uk chi-ppl made arrangements to do a massive meetup... like with enough notice... say 6 months or something. And everyone spent the day together? Like if we met in the midlands or the middle of the uk? I no it would be quite a journey.. but we could plan it over some time.. and it would be like such a MAJOR EVENT!!! Or you can get a dog friendly beach aswell... maybe we could all meet and drive to the beach... or hire a coach (that allows dogs) and travel to the beach one day?? It would be crazy.. need some planning.. take time and some money BUT IT COULD BE DONE!!! What does the uk think??? :D

·
Registered
5,394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Iamafairy - i am up for a meet up anytime soon , dont really mind where we meet up wherever is ok for you .

I think all of us should arrange a time and place to do a big meet up -

Is anyone going to the bournemouth show? thats in a couple of weekends time? me and ty are going to watch the chis xx

:wave:

·
Registered
100 Posts
am not sure havent had my exibitors pass through yet normally chis go in first they should have there own ring with l/coats in first then smooth but this is my first time doing bournemouth champ so it may be different as soon as i get my pass i will know i was just thinking i mite camp down there could be fun plus will do jacob some good lol

1 - 20 of 241 Posts