Chihuahua People Forum banner
21 - 40 of 241 Posts

·
Registered
4,764 Posts
ow when and where is the bournemouth show? Can Tyson go along with you evan if hes not entered? I once heard if dogs wernt enetered then they cannot attend a show?! But I may be wrong.. Id love to watch a comp with my boy in the future... Vicki we'd come in cheerleading outfits lol just to cheer on Jacob!
xxxxxxxx

·
Registered
4,764 Posts
Ok well I thought if we started to write down the names of people who think/know they'd be able to attend... and then start working out a date when everyone will be able to go.
So far...

me (Stef) + lil pup
Jayne + Tyson
Sara +Fizzy Dave
Vicki + Jaco + Ruby_ Tyke (bring Tyke.. who knows he may just like it?? :wink: )
Zoe +Jack+Bella+Chico+Lottie+and omg Zoe I get so lost with the count of your chis... you could have 5 more betim the meetup! :D
Clare + Jon with Ozzy and Lilly!
Chilady + a her chis!

So thats quite good so far... lets wait for more to sign up.. and then we'll start the planning!!!! :D

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
yay im looking forward to this im not sure if you can take un entered dogs to bournemouth champ we mite camp down there for the nite think it would be good fun only prob is il have to leave ruby with my mum for the nite and day oh my mum will try stealing her lol she has fell for her big time my chi mum ha lol

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
yeah its worth a try you will prob be able tosneak him in lol!! hope to see you there iv just read that there are around 150 l/coats there and 100 smooths so should be a good day we are at wiltshire tommorrow for one and slough on sunday

·
Registered
4,764 Posts
Hmmm well I think were gonna wait for more to sign up.... maybe I should pm every member from th uk the same message and just ask for them to sign in the meetup section whether they would be interested IN THE CHI-PPL UK meetup? Do you think that would be rude of me to pm everyone?
xxxxxxxxx

·
Registered
4,764 Posts
Ok.. well I'll make a list of everyone from the uk (unless the mods already have access to know whos from uk>?) and Ill pm...
Clare.. are you coming?
xxxxxx

·
Banned
9,271 Posts
when and where will it be my 2 arent great at travelling so it can only be within an hour to hour and half away from birmingham :wave:

·
Registered
4,764 Posts
Well I suggested the midlands (as thats the middle of the uk.. right?) :?
and makes it fair in travelling distance?
So yeh.. maybe in the midlands...
if thats ok with everyone?
Would that add you on the list clare??
Its becoming a bigger list :D
Ill pm people now!
xxxx

·
Registered
4,764 Posts
The pm...
:oops:

Hi,
Were trying to arrange a UK CHI-PPL CHIHUAHUA MEETUP here on the site. If you are interested in coming and bringing your chis or just to come and see everyone and there chis (if you dont have a chi) your more than welcome to attend!
We havent arranged a date... time or even place yet but we will make a group decission once we know how many people are interested and what suits everyone.
To sign up.. please go to the meetups section of the site and enter a post entitled "Any Uk meetups happenning?"
Thanks alot
uk meetup

·
Banned
9,271 Posts
great pm stef well done :D

yeah the midlands is in the middle hence the name lol :lol:

so that would be great for me - are we saying Birmingham or somewhere else ?

·
Registered
4,764 Posts
So far Ive pm'd these people (people that have already been involved in this discussion obviously I havent pm'd yourselves)
Ppl were waiting on replies from....(sorry if user-names are slighlty spelt wrong)
Kat
Loubie1736
amchugh
JimJanie.Wanadoo
Chilady
nona
starchi
star
cheeky_chihuahua
Mrchi
xfayex
Jon
Carmella_chihuahua
paint my world
-x_sydney_x-
nemochi
suzi
J3mm4_uk

I'll carry on pm'in everyone I can think of.. sorry if ive forgot anyone... Im still pm'in!
xxxxxxxx

21 - 40 of 241 Posts