Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
768 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I fancy having a new siggy! any1 got some spare time and kind enough to do me 1?
I wish i was good enough to do them!

·
Premium Member
5,271 Posts
I can create a siggy this weekend.... but I don't have time during week :(

BTW, go ahead and post some pics(more the merrier).... and anything you would like on/in your Siggy, such as themes or colors.... then whoever gets time can make one since everything is already here in the post..... I Just got over 100 NEW scrapkits to choose from so I am looking forward to creating a few here....

·
Registered
768 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I can create a siggy this weekend.... but I don't have time during week :(

BTW, go ahead and post some pics(more the merrier).... and anything you would like on/in your Siggy, such as themes or colors.... then whoever gets time can make one since everything is already here in the post..... I Just got over 100 NEW scrapkits to choose from so I am looking forward to creating a few here....
Hey Jan, sorry for the delayed reply! havent had chance to get on the computer.. Thanks for the reply i will post some pics up in a bit and then they are here 4 when ever some one wants to have a go!
I would like something colourful, and cute and pretty! :) many thanks!!

·
Premium Member
5,271 Posts
my offering...... if you want anything changed just let me know... most of the time, it can be easily done....

·
Registered
768 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thank you, glad you like it! I thought it fit them well since Lola has a 'wild' jacket on :) I was afraid it might be too RED but if you like it, it must look OK ....:hello1:
haha no its great :) it defo goes with Lolas jacket thats what i 1st thought!!
Thank you so much, ur very clever!! :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts