Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got laila a puppy nylabone and it had a free nutrident (green colored) bumpy bone thing in the pkg with it. She went cuckoo over it and has pretty much ate the entire thing in a matter of a few days. lol
Has anyone else used these? apparently there are other flavors but this one was green which is extra fresh. :p

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
i give nylabone ones, they got nutrident as well in many diff flavors. i only trust nylabone as they are all digestable and not plastic-ish

http://www.petsmart.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3089680

oh i must add. i've given him every flavor and sizes of those nutridents but as of the real nylabone bones they keep coming up with new flavors so i've given everything but the pumpkin one which i will have to pickup soon hehe~ except for the green ones...i say anything that reminds me of horrible greenies is not a part of my dexter's diet :hello1:

·
Registered
5,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yummy! That is the same bone I gave laila except it was green which i think was for fresh breath. lol Hers was a freebie with the nylabone puppy bone i got her to chew. I will have to get her a bag of the other flavors , she loved it so. I was so shocked when i saw how small it gotten so quickly. haha

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
I give these to mine once or twice a week, you can get them in a package. They are better than greenies but still not GREAT so don't give too many. Ours love them and it DOES help their breath. They have itty bitty chi sized ones, maybe 12-15 per package. They aren't exactly cheap, but eh, it's a treat, and they love it. So I let them have them every so often =)

It's pretty much a "one sitting" treat...e.g. if its the appropriate size for her she'll finish it off in 10-15 minutes as she gets better at chewing them and that's just fine. They are fully digestible/passable.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts