Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He is my favorite :D I have been wanting to go to his concert so bad. I always go to his concerts. This would have been the first one that I missed. It is going to be his last tour. And the tickets were so expensive, that I couldn't go. So I entered this contest online, and I won!! :blob4: :blob7: I won 2 tickets to the show on Aug 6th in New Jersey! Isn't that great!? I'm so happy. I cannot believe I won! Its going to be the best concert ever! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! :D :D

This is the contest I entered. :D

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
i used to love eminem...i had tons of posters on my walls and everything, but i don't really like him that much anymore, but my lil sis in law is in love with him, lol. he was performing at the palms here in vegas a few days ago. it was right down the road from me, i saw his tour bus and everything, but i didn't see eminem.

·
Registered
15,323 Posts
I'm not really a rap fan but have thought some of his stuff was cool. :wink: Congratulations on the tickets, I have never won anything before! :lol:

·
Registered
5,286 Posts
he's oh k lucky you i'v been try'n to win tickets to see bow wow, and them B5 boys, and omarion . i'm try'nt o get them fro my sister. she's 13 and i took her to this concert in dc called For Sistas Only , B5 was there i thought she was going to pass out! i don't understand how a person can get that excited to see someone but to each it's own

·
Registered
3,852 Posts
Love him , seeN him live 3 times :) the best time I ever saw him was when Marilyn Manson joined him on stage to dance while he sang
" the way I am " AMAZING 8)

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I saw that on tv. :wink: I went to that concert but marilyn manson wasnt there. This will be the 4th show Ive been to :D . The best one for me had to be the first anger managment tour, with limp bizkit. Front row :D And also I was at the "Shady national convention" Front row. That was sweeeeet. I saw myself on tv. :thumbup:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts