Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
469 Posts
Ive been looking too, im also useless at making things, mine will have to be strong for my 9lb Glyn though, im off on holl in the summer, and 1 night we are staying in traval lodge before crossing over to Isle of Lewis, Glyns coming and i need to sneak him in the travel lodge lol, so would love a snuggle bag,

·
Registered
873 Posts
Do you mean something like those mini sleeping bags? I've got one from Pets at Home, in the buttons and bear range. It's so soft and my Daisy loves it because it's so warm.

·
Registered
128 Posts
I bought something similar to a snuggle bag (I think...it's pretty much a small fleece blanket with an opening on one side LOL) off someone on Craigslist and Chip HATES the stupid thing. Too bad you're not in the US; I'd mail it to you :(

·
Premium Member
12,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ive been looking too, im also useless at making things, mine will have to be strong for my 9lb Glyn though, im off on holl in the summer, and 1 night we are staying in traval lodge before crossing over to Isle of Lewis, Glyns coming and i need to sneak him in the travel lodge lol, so would love a snuggle bag,
Dont travel lodge take dogs ?I thought they did.Maybe somebody will make us 1:hello1:

Do you mean something like those mini sleeping bags? I've got one from Pets at Home, in the buttons and bear range. It's so soft and my Daisy loves it because it's so warm.
Oh will have a look,yes a little sleeping bag thing thanks

I bought something similar to a snuggle bag (I think...it's pretty much a small fleece blanket with an opening on one side LOL) off someone on Craigslist and Chip HATES the stupid thing. Too bad you're not in the US; I'd mail it to you :(
So many chis love them :eek:

·
Registered
84 Posts
I have been checking them out on line.They don't looke to hard to make. I figure I will get brave and give it a try.Wish me luck. I would really like one with the rounded bottom and no seams but have not figured that part out. Will let you know how it goes.

·
Registered
204 Posts
I make a lot of dresses and snuggle sacks for my Chis. I can help you to make what you like if you want me to. (I know I don't really post much on here but you could see albums in my son's FB page) Let me know. Thanks.

edit: If you do a search on FB, FuFuFashion who is based in USA do some gorgeous snuggle sacks. They are in fact you can put your pillow inside too. They are in very good reasonable price, and shipping is extremely fast. I know this person (Linda) through contests and she sponsers some of the prizes for the contests.

·
Premium Member
12,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thank you, i have since made one myself (LOL) it turned out well and was so easy to do and i'm not a sewing person

1 - 10 of 10 Posts